Can you believe Thanksgiving is two weeks away?! In today’s video, I have a list of 5 things we can do now to make Thanksgiving easier on ourselves. What are we going to do to get ready?
Table Talk Tips
1. Think about the table. How many guests will you be having, what tablecloth and napkins will you use? Will you order flowers or create a centerpiece?
2. Clean all the silver and crystal, or better yet, consider using everyday dishes that go in the dishwasher!
3. Plan your meals/create a menu and make a shopping list, Have all recipes printed and inserted into plastic sleeves.
4. Clean out the pantry and refrigerator. What staples do you have? Enough Sugar, Flour, etc. Refrigerator space is priceless for Thanksgiving. Clean out all of the old condiments that are dated, you will be surprised how much room this creates.
5. Organize matching plastic containers and lids – there will be leftovers! Let’s make sure you have enough storage containers…buy new ones if needed and toss the ones you can’t find the lids for.
Here is a handy list – perfect to pin on Pinterest or print out for your organizational happiness!
What plans do you have for Thanksgiving? Are you hosting or going some place else? Remember, Table Talk is a conversation, so please share a story below, or on Facebook!